PFLAG is an extraordinary grassroots organization with a growing network of members in the United States and abroad. As an affiliate, you benefit from the credibility and stature built by more than 35 years of work from PFLAG members. As a chapter leader, you’ll join a family of members and friends, working together to make all of our communities fair and safe places.
Chapter. A group of three or more individuals or families working together to further PFLAG’s goals.
As a recognized PFLAG chapter, you also have access to PFLAG’s volunteer and staff resources including trainings, conferences, and written materials.
Chapters and state councils also receive:
- Exclusive access to our PFLAGall affiliate leader listserve
- $50 worth of free publications and PFLAG publications at a special member discount
- Discount registration costs for the PFLAG National Convention
- Organizing tools including project-specific kits and resources
- Organizational materials such as use of the PFLAG logo
All chapters are required to complete the affiliation paperwork. Upon completion, each chapter will gain the additional benefit of nonprofit status which includes the ability to accept tax-deductible donations.
Field Managers can assist you with the affiliation process. You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 467-8180.